Thursday, May 07, 2009

Revised Blocking Hippie Test



So I spent yesterday reshooting some reference for the businessman because from others’ notes, he was attracting too much attention. The idea now is to get him offstage quickly and keep him within a single though process during that time. Before I was trying to add several changes in thought and it was killing the overall flow. Now I think it works better, but there’s still work to be done! I also roughed in the lip sync on the hippie, which I tried to play up since it’s quite small on the screen. I think it will be fun to play with the mouthshapes of this hippie as they will be very “surfer-bum like” with very exaggerated and relaxed shapes.

I also added the same test but with a photo background. I wanted to know how that would look or if it would be too distracting. I personally like the park background, but we’ll see what others say.

No comments: